IxANVL 9.28 release includes enhancement to existing test suites and Bug fixes since the previous release.
The following is a brief description of Enhanced Test Suites in Traditional Networking/Non-Automotive-Ethernet Segment:
1. OSPFv2 SR - A new test suite is added in 'Segment Routing Test Suites' family covering 'OSPFv2 SR'. The test suite covers 73 test cases from RFC 8665
2. BGP4 SR-TE - Test Suite is enhanced to cover additional test cases. The test suite covers 78 test cases from draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-08
3. ISIS SRv6 - Test Suite is enhanced to cover additional test cases. The test suite covers 84 test cases from draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-08
NOTE: When you are using one or more of the applications below on a single chassis configuration, please use the correct application versions so they align to a common version of IxOS.
IxOS 9.10 EA
For additional product compatibility information please refer to the following online utility. An Ixia website account is required before accessing.
IxANVL Workstation Requirements
CPU: 64-bit Processors
RAM: 2GB or more
Disk: 4GB free or more
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
Windows Server 2016 64-bit
NOTE: IxANVL supports the US English versions of the Windows OS. Although, IxANVL may run on other versions of Windows OS, they are not officially supported by Ixia. If you attempt to install or run IxANVL on any version of Windows OS other than the U.S. English versions, the IxANVL installation or operation may fail.
CentOS 7.5 (CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804, Kernel 3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP)
CentOS-6.5 (64 bit) with kernel 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64
Important Note: Java has a known caveat that requires an extra rpm file, xorg-x11-deprecated-libs-6.8.2-31.i386.rpm, that sometimes is not installed by default on an RHE 5.0 machine. As the IxANVL installer is a Java-based application, it is required that this file be installed in order to function normally. Please refer to the Linux installation notes below for a workaround to fix this problem.
Ixia Chassis OS: IxOS 9.10-EA
Supported Test Interfaces
Network interface cards directly attached to a Linux or Windows PC
Ixia Load Modules (port CPU required) accessed via Virtual Network Interface Card (VNIC)
10/100/1000 Ethernet Modules:
- ASM1000XMV12X-01, non-Aggregate Mode
- LSM1000XMVDC12, LSM1000XMVDC8, LSM1000XMVDC4
- LSM1000XMVDC4NG, LSM1000XMVDC16NG
- HSE 40GE QSFP1-01
- LAVA AP40/100GE 2P
NOTE: CE2.0 test suite has been tested on these cards - LM1000STXS4, 10GE LSM XM4 (IxYukon card family), 10/100/1000 ASM XMV12X (Whistler card family).
IxANVL 9.28 ships with Ixia Licensing Utility 5.20 EA.
9.28 Binary Builds:
Release Notes [ click here ]
If you would like to upgrade your current IxANVL software, please send an email to our Support Department and be sure to include your registration number.