IxANVL 9.26 release includes enhancement to existing test suites, Infrastructure changes and Bug fixes since the previous release.
The following is a brief description of Enhanced Test Suites in Traditional Networking/Non-Automotive-Ethernet Segment:
- ISIS-SR - ISIS-SR Test Suite is enhanced to add additional test cases from RFC 8667 and RFC 7794. The test suite contains 99 test cases
- BFD - BFD Test Suite is upgraded to support ISIS-L2
The following is a brief description of Enhanced Test Suites in Automotive-Ethernet Segment:
- TC11- TC11 Test Suite is upgraded to be compliant with TC11_TestSpecification_Switch_V1.0_final-2019.pdf test specification. The test suite contains 161 test cases
- TC8-SOMEIPETS - TC8-SOMEIP-ETS Test Suite is upgraded to be compliant with OA_Automotive_Ethernet_ECU_TestSpecification_Layer_3-7_v3.0 _final.docx test specification. The test suite contains 118 test cases
- TC8 - All test suites for TC8 are upgraded to be compliant with OpenAlliance v3.0 test specification
The following is a brief description of Infrastructure changes:
- Support for CentOS 7.5 (CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804, Kernel 3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP) added
- Support for Windows Server 2016 added
- Support for Windows 2008 Server R2, SP1 added
NOTE: When you are using one or more of the applications below on a single chassis configuration, please use the correct application versions so they align to a common version of IxOS.
IxOS 9.00 EA
For additional product compatibility information please refer to the following online utility. An Ixia website account is required before accessing.
IxANVL Workstation Requirements
CPU: 32-bit 2 GHz Pentium or better
RAM: 2GB or more
Disk: 1.5GB free or more
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
Windows 2012 Server R2 standard 64-bit
Windows Server 2016 64-bit
NOTE: IxANVL supports the US English versions of the Windows OS. Although, IxANVL may run on other versions of Windows OS, they are not officially supported by Ixia. If you attempt to install or run IxANVL on any version of Windows OS other than the U.S. English versions, the IxANVL installation or operation may fail.
CentOS 7.5 (CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804, Kernel 3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP)
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
CentOS-6.5 (64 bit) with kernel 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64
Important Note: Java has a known caveat that requires an extra rpm file, xorg-x11-deprecated-libs-6.8.2-31.i386.rpm, that sometimes is not installed by default on an RHE 5.0 machine. As the IxANVL installer is a Java-based application, it is required that this file be installed in order to function normally. Please refer to the Linux installation notes below for a workaround to fix this problem.
Ixia Chassis OS: IxOS 9.00-EA
Supported Test Interfaces
Network interface cards directly attached to a Linux or Windows PC
Ixia Load Modules (port CPU required) accessed via Virtual Network Interface Card (VNIC)
10/100/1000 Ethernet Modules:
- ASM1000XMV12X-01, non-Aggregate Mode
- LSM1000XMVDC12, LSM1000XMVDC8, LSM1000XMVDC4
- LSM1000XMVDC4NG, LSM1000XMVDC16NG
- HSE 40GE QSFP1-01
- LAVA AP40/100GE 2P
NOTE: CE2.0 test suite has been tested on these cards - LM1000STXS4, 10GE LSM XM4 (IxYukon card family), 10/100/1000 ASM XMV12X (Whistler card family).
IxANVL 9.26 ships with Ixia Licensing Utility 5.10 EA.
9.26 Binary Builds:
MD5 Checksum - da229e1e3f348da889e73cd4298eb1d0
MD5 Checksum - 0ce945934dd673fbaf9fe566780b99f9
MD5 Checksum - 21fcc2f62900e4f197fc4c33a1a974c6
MD5 Checksum - 00dcc21ddcd9821fc87c240336e741fc
MD5 Checksum - 8a1943487f3906393f2a98dcfb87953f
MD5 Checksum - 4dad4754a872185970ddef801b2ad93c
MD5 Checksum - 83781d89a3257347e781fcabc0a84207
MD5 Checksum - c3293d35d6622be7ad15d0662f0e0f97
MD5 Checksum - 1eb9a8a2d80e14305aace6ee9fe872b9
MD5 Checksum - a852db9c8a3a9dd20829d8e6d3b285c3
MD5 Checksum - fb3f08c3205cf91af3e2e25ecad8a595
MD5 Checksum - 2e067ed4cf74fe9d78d1cba3639aba7d
MD5 Checksum - 1196e6886abd97cc955db7ff12909955
MD5 Checksum - fb62e640ff4123ef327a062858862baf
MD5 Checksum - 435dd8355a488d7a1ee322ff60f538b2
Release Notes [ click here ]
IxANVL and VNIC user guide CentOS 6.5
If you would like to upgrade your current IxANVL software, please send an email to our Support Department and be sure to include your registration number.
ANVL Source Code End User License Agreement
ANVL Binary End User License Agreement